You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further our mission. If you are 70½ or older, a 'qualified charitable distribution' from your IRA is a way you can benefit our work this year.
IRA Charitable Rollover
Benefits of a Qualified Charitable Distribution
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to Trout Unlimited
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further Trout Unlimited's work and mission
How a Qualified Charitable Distribution works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to Trout Unlimited to help continue our important work.
- While gifts from your IRA do not qualify for a charitable deduction, they do count toward Required Mandatory Distributions, and are not included in your taxable income.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to work with you and your advisors to answer any questions you might have.