What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- You leave a lasting legacy that supports our conservation mission
- You may lessen the tax burden on your family
- You may receive estate tax savings
- You will have the satisfaction of knowing you have made a sincere and lasting gift to support the fresh cold waters you love
How can I learn more?
How do I make a bequest?
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to family, friends or Trout Unlimited as part of your estate plan.
What are my options?
A bequest can be made in several ways:
- You can give a specific dollar amount
- You can give a specific asset
- You can give a percentage or all of the residue of your estate
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets
How do I get started?